Our client based in Woburn sands are looking for an experienced hairdresser to work in their busy Salon on a full time basis.
The Salon offers competitive rates of uncapped commission as well as a friendly supportive team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To carry out all trained Hairdressing services to the required standards ensuring the specific treatment time is adhered to.
2. To give professional advice to clients and promote available treatments face to face and over the telephone.
3. To promote products.
4. To stay with the client throughout the treatment.
5. To be competent with the computerised booking system to allow you to book customers appointments
6. To liaise in a positive manner with the Manager’s and Salon Coordinators in the days scheduled treatments, any changes, additions etc in order to meet the ever changing needs of our clients. Flexibility and co operation are required.
7. To attend any appropriate training courses required.
8. To keep up to date with developments relating to the products ranges and any new treatments and services.
9. To ensure that the equipment is fully operational, clean and report any defects to maintenance via the Manager at any time of day.
10. To adhere to Health and Safety regulations by using safe work practices.
11. To turn off equipment, lights and secure the hair salon after use.
12. To ensure all equipment and utensils are kept clean and appropriately sterilised.
13. To be punctual at all times
14 To attend all team meetings.
15. To inform the Manager of any medical conditions or behaviour from clients that is unusual or causes concern.
16. To follow the companies sickness and absence procedure.
17. To assist in the cleaning and tidying of the hair salon including laundry runs etc.
18. To ensure that the salon is fully prepared and stocked before your first client.
19. To report any incidents, accidents or any guest dissatisfaction to the Manager promptly.
20. To undertake any other reasonable duties delegated by the Manager.
Hours of work:
Full time hours: 40 hours per week
Mon - Sat
2 late shifts and 3 day shifts based over a 5 day week
Permanent Position - free parking
Good commission package