Our Client in Tongwell Milton Keynes has a vacancy for an Asset Risk Analyst, this vacancy starts on the 24th September - 31st December
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE A CLEAN CREDIT HISTORY
The right candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of cars for this role, not only brand but on a model and spec level as part of the role is quickly and accurately collating information on all branded cars and spec knowledge has proven a very useful tool for this.
Candidate must have good excel skills as role is excel based.
role is 9-5 Monday to Friday with 1hr lunch
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
· Excellent numeric and analysis skills Accuracy and attention to detail imperative Experience of implementing process improvements through creative/innovative thinking
SKILLS & PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED
· Highly developed communications skills that can engage, influence or challenge the audience whilst being able to respond to opposing views at all levels.
· Proven strong skills in Microsoft Excel, experience in Visual Basic for Applications would be desirable.
· Ability to demonstrate a commercially pragmatic thought process.
· Ability to cope under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
· The ability to manage short-term operational requirements, whilst maintaining a broad strategic view of the business as a whole.
· Flexible and professional approach to work.
Reporting to the Asset Risk Team Lead the Asset Risk Support Analyst is responsible for the successful management of contract and vehicle information into VWFS point of sale systems.
This role is key to ensuring that the Volkswagen Fleet team are prepared for the quotations they need to provide to customers and ensures that the rentals advertised on open internet portals are correct. Internal customer liaison and resolving enquiries quickly in a friendly manner are crucial to what we set out to achieve.
for more information contact Judith Coleman at our Woburn Sands branch
or contact judith on 08001701212 option 2