Our client is looking for a Trainee Parts Advisor to join their team in Ridgmont.
Duties will include;
• Be the first point of contact for all parts enquiries providing a knowledgeable and efficient service.
• Monitor stock levels and manage re-order process for essential stock items.
• Undertaking inventory checks to make sure all-parts ordered are delivered and are the correct parts needed. Manage any discrepancies with suppliers.
• Participate in the annual stock check.
• Ensuring workshop efficiency is maintained through the effective management of stock.
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely via telephone, email, and face to face.
• Good organisational skills to manage extensive stock inventory, able to develop a good understanding of commercial priorities and the ability to anticipate need requirements.
Must have own transport due to location
Pay rate £16,000 - £18,000
Working Hours 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
You will be working one in three Saturdays 7.30am 10.30am
This Role is handled at our Flitwick Branch by Layla Penn