We are looking for a Workshop Operative to join a busy team near Bletchley.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
· Operating woodwork machinery - table saw, spindle moulder.
· Loading and unloading of materials (Hand and Counterbalance Forklift)
· Must be able to work from basic drawings
· Must be able to work to tight deadlines
· Stock taking
· Assist staff with other duties when required
· Work as part of a team
· General housekeeping
· Knowledge of structurally insulated panels and timber construction advantageous (not essential)
There is potential progression to supervisor/manager for the right candidate.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
Temp to Perm
Paying £8.72ph to start and £20,000pa + after 13 weeks
This application is being handled at our Flitwick branch by Layla Penn