We are recruiting for an Assistant Development Manager for a land and property company based in Bedfordshire.
The ideal candidate must be reliable, eager to learn the business, and be open minded about the day to day responsibilities within this role.
This is a full time permanent position.
Hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Salary from £20k
A brief outline of the tasks required are as follows:
Some common roles and responsibilities will be as follows:-
- To track and monitor all planning applications that may be of interest to the Company;
- To research specific areas for new land opportunities;
- Liaise with various planning consultants and monitor any new applications submitted by the Company. This will involve organising any reports required for new applications, and cooperating with the planners and architects to pull everything together ready for submission;
- Dealing with any issues that may arise with our planning applications and any changes that are required in line with Council feedback;
- To aid with new site set-up requirements. For example, dealing with service providers to ensure capabilities are there to provide new development sites with the services they need;
- Appointing and providing information to Building Control and New Build Warranty Providers from issue of drawings through to completion;
- To organise construction drawings required for new sites that are starting. This will include working alongside external architects and engineers;
- Dealing with Affordable Housing providers where necessary to obtain the best price possible for the affordable dwelling packages on any of our larger developments;
Please note this is rough breakdown and all tasks with be overseen by a senior member of the team.
To register your interest please contact :